Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents These files consists mainly of correspondence, memorandum, lists, calendars, flyer and circulars, invitations, minutes and agendas, budgets, programs, and scripts relating to the planning and implemetation of the 25th Ammiversary of the California State University Dominguez Hills. Topics covered include research and plannig, lectures and conferences, arts events, concerts, memorbilia, campus history, and the Silver Salute dinner.These papers originated from the files of Dr. Hansonia...
Overview This collection includes materials related to the creation of California State College (later University), Dominguez Hills. Reports, correspondence, legislative bills, studies, maps, photographs, and news clippings document the state of California’s decision to build a college in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County, the search for a site, and the development of facility and academic master plans. There are also papers, correspondence, and news clippings related to the college gathered by...
Overview The collection consists of videos produced by various departments from the 1970s to 2006 at the California State University, Dominguez Hills, along with footage about CSUDH produced by television news and other entities. The collection consists of ¾" Tape[20 and 30 minute], [VHS] and [Betamax] medias that includes events videotapes, Faculty Forum Videotapes, Instructional Media Video, Moot Court Videotapes and promotional and publication tapes.
Overview This collection contains papers related to California State University, Dominguez Hills during the presidency of Dr. Robert Detweiler (1989-1998). It includes correspondence, memos, planning documents and other items dealing with management, budget, academic programs, and staff and faculty relations.
Overview Records of the California State University, Dominguez Hills 7-Eleven Olympic Velodrome include documents, correspondence, news releases, newspaper clippings, press packets, photographs, and publications such as pamphlets, brochures, booklets, magazines, and newsletters from the Southland Corporation, the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee, and the California State University, Dominguez Hills. These items document the planning, construction and use of the velodrome from its inception in...
Dates: 1977-2003; Majority of material found within 1980-1988
- California State University, Dominguez Hills -- History 2
- Carson (Calif.) 2
- African Americans -- Study and teaching 1
- Bicycle racing 1
- California State University and Colleges -- History 1
- California State University, Dominguez Hills -- Buildings 1
- California State University, Dominguez Hills. University Art Gallery -- Exhibitions 1
- Campus planning -- California 1
- Carson (Calif.) -- History 1
- College buildings -- California 1
- College facilities -- Planning -- California -- Dominguez Hills 1
- Dominguez Hills (Calif.) 1
- Education, Higher -- California 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Facility design and construction 1
- Fort MacArthur (Calif.) 1
- Higher education and state -- California 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) 1
- Lynwood (Calif.) 1
- Magnet schools 1
- Olympics -- Planning -- Los Angeles (Calif.) 1
- Palos Verdes Peninsula (Calif.) 1
- Playa del Rey (Calif.) 1
- Public universities and colleges -- California 1
- Rancho San Pedro (Calif.) 1
- Rolling Hills (Calif.) 1
- State universities and colleges -- California -- History 1
- Torrance (Calif.) 1
- Velodromes 1 ∧ less