Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
The Rod Holt subject file collection, 1959-1997, bulk 1987-1998, contains files on various political and scientific subjects that were created and maintained by Rod Holt, who was Apple employee #5 as well as a socialist, political activist, and the founder of the Holt Labor Library in San Francisco, California. It contains newspaper clippings and photocopies, correspondence, notes, flyers, leaflets, notices, one audiocassette, one floppy disk, and other materials.
The collection contains pamphlets and bulletins published by the International Bolshevik Tendency (IBT), a Trotskyist organization.
The collection contains bulletins and reports by International Socialists, a third camp Trotskyist organization in the United States.
The collection comprises issues of the internal bulletin of the Johnson-Forest Tendency, a Marxist-Humanist tendency within the Workers Party and the Socialist Workers Party (SWP) led by C.L.R. James, Raya Dunayevskaya, and Grace Lee Boggs.
The collection contains Internal Discussion Bulletins and Pre-Conference Discussion Bulletins published by Revolutionary Communist Youth (RCY), and Internal Discussion Bulletins and one Young Communist League Bulletin published by the Spartacus Youth League (SYL). Both organizations served as the national youth group for the Spartacist League of the U.S., a Trotskyist political organization, from 1971-1986.
The collection reflects the activities, statuses, and principles of the Revolutionary Socialist League, a Trotskyist organization that advocated for the unification of the working class, the rebuilding of the Fourth International, and for championing various social causes. It contains Internal Discussion Bulletins, reports, newsletters, position papers, and one Politial Resolution from the organization's Founding Convention.
The collection contains correspondence, reports, draft resolutions, bulletins, minutes, plenum and convention documents, and subject files related to Socialist Action, a Trotskyist political organization.
The collection contains minutes, discussion bulletins, agendas, notes, audiocassettes, subject files, a draft resolution, and one commercial lease document that reflect the founding and administration of the Socialist Workers Organization (SWO) from 2001-2004. The SWO is a Trotskyist political organization that was founded by expelled members of Socialist Action in 1999.
The collection comprises bulletins, convention and forum constitutions, programs, and leaflets, correspondence, reports, flyers, and subject files relating to the Socialist Workers Party (SWP), which was founded in 1928 by James P. Cannon.
This collection contains bulletins, pamphlets, articles, and one conference transcript that reflect the theoretical sentiments and organizational activities of the Spartacist League of the U.S. The League was officially formed in 1966 by expelled members of the Revolutionary Tendency within the Socialist Workers Party. It is the United States section of the International Communist League (Fourth International).
- Subject: Trotskyism -- United States X
- Holt Labor Library at CSU Dominguez Hills 11
- California State University Dominguez Hills, Gerth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Marxism -- United States 4
- Socialism -- United States 4
- Fourth International 3
- Socialism 3
- Communism 2
- Communism -- United States 2
- Labor unions 2
- Aberdeen (Wash.) 1
- Altadena (Calif.) 1
- Civil rights 1
- Communism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Environmental issues 1
- Espionage 1
- Espionage, Communist 1
- Espionage, Soviet 1
- Fascism 1
- Feminism 1
- Jamaica 1
- Labor movement 1
- Labor movement -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Labor unions -- United States 1
- Labor unions -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- May Day (Labor holiday) 1
- May Day (Labor holiday) -- History 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Political campaigns 1
- Socialism -- United States -- 20th century 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1
- Women -- Employment -- United States 1
- Women and socialism -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Russian 1
- American Committee for Protection of Foreign Born 1
- Committee for a Revolutionary Socialist Party 1
- Crane-Gartz, Kate 1
- Fourth International 1
- Freedom Socialist Party (U.S.) (1966-) 1
- Gallagher, Leo 1
- Holt, Frederick Rodney 1
- International Bolshevik Tendency (Organization) 1
- International Socialists (U.S.) (1969-1986) 1
- John Henry and Mary Louisa Dunn Foundation 1
- Johnson-Forest Tendency (1940-1950) 1
- Los Angeles Committee for Protection of Foreign Born 1
- Los Angeles Committee to Secure Justice in the Rosenberg Case 1
- Manuel Sunshine 1
- Meryl Sunshine, 1931-2010 1
- National Committee to Secure Justice in the Rosenberg Case 1
- National Federation for Constitutional Liberties 1
- Peace and Freedom Party (Calif.) (1967-) 1
- Revolutionary Communist Youth (U.S.) 1
- Revolutionary Socialist League 1
- Rosenberg, Ethel, 1915-1953 1
- Rosenberg, Julius, 1918-1953 1
- Socialist Action. (Organization : U.S.) 1
- Socialist Workers Organization 1
- Socialist Workers Party 1
- Spartacist League of the U.S. 1
- Spartacus Youth League of America 1
- United States. Internal Security Act of 1950 1
- Weatherwax, John M. (John Martin), 1900-1984 1
- Weatherwax, Clara , 1905-1958 1 ∧ less