Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview The collection comprises issues of the internal bulletin of the Johnson-Forest Tendency, a Marxist-Humanist tendency within the Workers Party and the Socialist Workers Party (SWP) led by C.L.R. James, Raya Dunayevskaya, and Grace Lee Boggs.
Dates: 1947, July 17-31; August 7, , 21; September 4, 11, 18, 25, 29
Content Description Syllabi, class readings, and notes from a Marxist Leadership School course about Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Marxist history.
Dates: ca. 1983
Overview The collection contains the internal bulletin of the Revolutionary Marxist Committee and Revolutionary Marxist Papers, the organization's journal. It also contains a newsletter of the Revolutionary Marxist Organizing Committee.
Overview The collection contains minutes, discussion bulletins, agendas, notes, audiocassettes, subject files, a draft resolution, and one commercial lease document that reflect the founding and administration of the Socialist Workers Organization (SWO) from 2001-2004. The SWO is a Trotskyist political organization that was founded by expelled members of Socialist Action in 1999.
Dates: 1985, 2001-2004, undated; Majority of material found within 2001-2004
Overview This collection contains material collected and written by John M. Weatherwax such as correspondence, manuscripts, essays, film treatments, research notes, pamphlets, leaflets, flyers, programs, mailers, and other documents. Material authored by Weatherwax includes drafts of manuscripts, essays, novellas, articles, radio transcripts, and film treatments; as well as notes, revisions, and related research material. Collected material is from organizations such as American Committee for Protection...
Dates: 1913-1981; undated; Majority of material found within 1930-1960
- Subject: Marxism -- United States X
- Holt Labor Library at CSU Dominguez Hills 4
- California State University Dominguez Hills, Gerth Archives and Special Collections 1
- American Committee for Protection of Foreign Born 1
- Crane-Gartz, Kate 1
- Gallagher, Leo 1
- John Henry and Mary Louisa Dunn Foundation 1
- Johnson-Forest Tendency (1940-1950) 1
- Los Angeles Committee for Protection of Foreign Born 1
- Los Angeles Committee to Secure Justice in the Rosenberg Case 1
- National Committee to Secure Justice in the Rosenberg Case 1
- National Federation for Constitutional Liberties 1
- Revolutionary Marxist Committee (ca. 1975-1977) 1
- Rosenberg, Ethel, 1915-1953 1
- Rosenberg, Julius, 1918-1953 1
- Socialist Workers Organization 1
- United States. Internal Security Act of 1950 1
- Weatherwax, John M. (John Martin), 1900-1984 1
- Weatherwax, Clara , 1905-1958 1 ∧ less