Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview Vol.1, No. 1-12 of "The American Socialist", 1954.
Dates: January-December 1954
Overview The collection comprises the papers of Asher Harer, a member of the Socialist Workers Party and Socialist Action, as well as a trade unionist and anti-Vietnam War activist. It includes correspondence, photographs, reports, resolutions, minutes, notes, study guides, flyers, newsletters, leaflets, newspapers and newspaper clippings, and scrapbooks.
Dates: , 1932-2000, undated
Overview The collection comprises bulletins, convention and forum constitutions, programs, and leaflets, correspondence, reports, flyers, and subject files relating to the Socialist Workers Party (SWP), which was founded in 1928 by James P. Cannon.
Dates: 1934-2003, undated; Majority of material found within 1940-1994, undated
Overview The collection comprises the papers of Nat and Sylvia Weinstein, members of the Socialist Workers Party and founding members of Socialist Action, as well as labor and women's rights activists. It includes reports, resolutions, article drafts, minutes, convention and plenum notebooks and reports, correspondence, speeches, statements, flyers, bulletins, announcements, pamphlets, and newspaper clippings.
Dates: 1940-2001, undated
- Names: Socialist Workers Party X
- Holt Labor Library at CSU Dominguez Hills 3
- California State University Dominguez Hills, Gerth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Labor unions -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Socialism -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Trotskyism -- 20th century 2
- Communism -- United States 1
- Cuba -- Revolution, 1959 1
- Nicaragua -- History -- Revolution, 1979 1
- Reproductive rights -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Socialism 1
- Socialism -- United States 1
- Socialism -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Trotskyism -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Women and socialism -- United States 1 ∧ less