Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This collection contains materials related to Charles “Carl” H. Eilers (1875-1948) and his family. The Eilers owned and farmed Rancho San Pedro Lands between Dominguez, Alameda, Del Amo, and Santa Fe streets in what was to become Carson, CA from 1889 to 1958. Included in the collection are deeds and title papers, tax reports, receipts, statements, court papers and legal documents, ledgers, correspondence, photographs, newspaper articles, and books. Bulk of material in English, with some...
Dates: 1872-2009; Majority of material found within Bulk 1889-1958
Overview Robert C. Gillingham was a historian who focused on the South Bay, specifically the Rancho San Pedro, the Dominguez family, and Compton. This collection consists of correspondence, drafts, and manuscript copies related to his work on The Rancho San Pedro and Yesterdays of Compton.