Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection documents activties of Nanka Fukushima Kenjinkai. Materials include: photographs, books, booklets, news clippings, DVDs and CD recordings.
Abstract This collection contains materials regarding Tomoji Wada’s business on Terminal Island, California, immigration materials, and incarceration camp records pertaining to Tomoji Wada and his family. Included are taxes, receipts of expenses, and ledgers, receipts for his donations to Japanese American organizations, photographs, journals, notebooks, books, a metal seal stamp for Terminal Island Credit Union, immigration documents of Tomoji and Kan Wada, WRA documents, and wood carving tools and...
Dates: 1903-2016; undated
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 1
- Terminal Island (Calif.) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 1
- Nanka Fukushima Kenjinkai. 南加福島県人会 1
- Poston Incarceration Camp 1
- Wada, Joe, 1930-2013 1
- Wada, Kan, 1889-1974 1
- Wada, Marion 1
- Wada, Tomoji, 1882-1964 1 ∧ less